Ritar 12v 200ah Battery
The Ritar 12 Volt 200Ah 12 Volt VRLA battery offers high storage capacity. This maintenance-free Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) battery will meet your toughest requirement in deep cycle applications. With its long design life, low self-discharge rate, good discharge performance, and wide operation temperature range, the Ritar 200Ah 12V AGM battery is a leading brand for those wanting exceptional battery performance.
As Ritar Power states, “RITAR Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25°C. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25°C”. Of course, battery left for that long must be charged well before using.
- Cells Per Unit: 6
- Voltage Per Unit: 12
- Capacity: 200Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25oC
- Weight: Approx. 60.0 Kg (Tolerance±1.5%)
- Normal Temperature Range: Discharge: -20 ~60; Charge: 0oC~50°C; Storage: -20°C~60°C
- Operating Temperature Range: 25°C±5oC
- Max. Discharge Current: 2000A (5 sec)
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 4 mΩ
- Float charging Voltage: 13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit: 60A
- Self Discharge: RITAR Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25°C. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25°C. Please charge batteries before using.
- Container Material: A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional
- Dimensions (mm): 522(L)×240(W)×223(H)
The Ritar DC (Deep Cycle) series battery is specially designed for frequent cyclic discharge. By using strong grids and specially designed active material, the Ritar DC series battery offers 30% more cyclic life than the standby series. It is suitable for Inverter and UPS, solar and wind energy, telecom system, electric power system, electric vehicles, golf cars, etc.