Prag 6.5kva 48v inverter H
PRAG 6.5KVA – 48V Inverter H-Series (Pure Sine Wave) Inverter / Charger is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch into one complete system with a peak conversion efficiency of 88%.
So, it is packed with unique features and it is one of the most advanced inverter/chargers in the market today.
Furthermore, the PRAG 6.5KVA – 48V Inverter H-Series (Pure Sine Wave) features power factor correction, sophisticated multi-stage charging and pure sine wave output with unprecedentedly high surge capability to meet demanding power needs of inductive loads without endangering the equipment.
Subsequently, PRAG 6.5KVA – 48V Inverter H-Series (Pure Sine Wave) is equipped with a powerful charger of up to110Amps (depending on model). The overload capacity is 300% of continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer.
PRAG 6.5KVA – 48V Inverter Features
- The PRAG Inverter is Easy to Install and Easy to Operate. This inverter is also Easy to Solve
- It is also designed to Operate under Harsh Environment
- The Inverter comes with the ability to do a DC Start & Automatic Self-Diagnostic Function
- It is Compatible with Both Linear and Non-Linear Load
- Furthermore, Low DC Voltage Supports Home and Office Appliances on the inverter
- With this PRAG Inverter, you can enjoy Powerful Charge Rate Up to 120Amp, Selectable From 0%-100%
- High Efficiency Inverter Design and “Power Saving Mode” to Conserve Energy
- Battery Priority Mode, Designates the Inverter-Preferred UPS Configuration
- 13 Vdc Inverter Battery Recover Point, Dedicated for Renewable Energy Systems
- 8 pre Set Battery Type Selector plus De-sulphation for Totally Flat Inverter Batteries
- 4-step Intelligent Battery Charging, PFC (Power Factor Correction) for Charger
- 8 ms Typical Transfer Time Between Utility and Inverter Battery, Guarantees Power Continuity
- 15s Delay Before Transfer when AC Resumes, Protection for Load when Used with Generator
- Battery DOD(Depth of Discharge)setting from 50% to 100%