- No products in the cart.
Prag 10KVA 48V Advanced Inverter-V
PRAG V-series Inverter/Charger Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, charger, and Auto-transfer switch into one complete system . It is packed with unique features and it is one of the most advanced inverter/chargers in the market today.
The inverter features an AC pass-through circuit, powering your home appliances from utility or generator power while charging the battery. When utility power fails, the battery backup system keeps your appliances powered until utility power is restored. Internal protection circuits prevent over-discharge of the batteries by shutting down the inverter when a low battery condition occurs. When utility or generator power is restored, the inverter transfers to the AC source and recharges the batteries.
It features power factor correction, sophisticated multi-stage charging and pure sine wave output with unprecedentedly high surge capability to meet demanding power needs of inductive loads without endangering the equipment.
PRAG Inverter/Charger is equipped with a powerful charger of up to 120Amp (depending on Model). The overload capacity is 300% of continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer.
- Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS)
- Automatic Generator Starting (AGS)
- Support Solar Panel with MPPT Function(optional)
- Designed to Operate under Harsh Environment
- DC Start & Automatic Self-Diagnostic Function
- Compatible with Both Linear & Non-Linear Load
- Easy to Install & Easy to Operate & Easy to Solve
- Powerful Charge Rate Up to 120Amp, Selectable From 0%-100%
- High Efficiency Design & “Power Saving Mode” to Conserve Energy
- 8 pre Set Battery Type Selector plus De-sulphation for Totally Flat Batteries
- 4-step Intelligent Battery Charging, PFC (Power Factor Correction) for Charger
- 8 ms Typical Transfer Time Between Utility & Battery, Guarantees Power Continuity
- 15s Delay Before Transfer when AC Resumes, Protection for Load when Used with Generator
- Battery DOD(Depth of Discharge) setting from 50%-100%
- SNMP remote monitoring (available as an option)