No products in the cart.
Outback FM60Ah 12/24/36/48/60V Charge Controller
- Increases PV Solar Array Output to battery bank by up to 30%.
- Designed for charging from your solar array to battery banks with nominal design voltages from 12 to 60 VDC
- Fully Programmable and Built-in 128 Days of Data Logging.
- Ready for Summer temps with Full Power Output in Ambient Temperature up to 104°F (40°C)
- Highest quality MPPT controller for maximizing your solar system performance.
EP Solar Charge Controller 20Amps 12/24V with LCD Display0 out of 5₦20,000.00
The controller is for off-grid solar system, and protects the battery from being over charged by the solar module and over discharged by the loads. The charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance. The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions can prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
- ·32 bit MCU with high speed and high performance
- ·12 bit A/D high-precision sampling to ensure accuracy
- ·Excellent EMC design
- ·Nominal system voltage automatic recognition
- ·High efficient Series PWM charging, increase the battery lifetime and improve the solar system performance
- ·Use MOSFET as electronic switch, without any mechanical switch
- ·Widely used, automatically recognize day/night
- Adopt graphics dot-matrix LCD screen and HMI (human-machine interface) with 4 buttons, integrated menu displaying and operation
- · Humanized design of browser interface, undertake every operating conveniently
- · Full control parameters setting and modification, diversified load control mode Gel, Sealed and Flooded battery type option
- ·Adopt temperature compensation, correction algorithm for charging and discharging parameters automatically and improve the battery lifetime
- ·Electronic protection: Overheating, over charging, over discharging, overload, and short circuit.
- ·Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery
Add to cart
Auxano 60Ah 12/24/36/48/60V Solar Charge Controller With LCD Display0 out of 5₦100,000.00
1. MPPT charging mode, peak efficiency up to 99%, saving 30%~60% solar panel than traditional PWM controller.
2. DC12V/24V/48V/60V battery system automatic recognition, users would like to use in different system conveniently.
3. DC12V/24V/48V/60V system, maximum PV input voltage up to DC100V.
4. Charge type: three stages charge fast charge(MPPT), constant voltage,
floating charge, protected our battery, lead to a long use age.
5. Discharge type owns always on pattern and always off pattern, it also has PV voltage solar controlling switch pattern.
6. Clients can auto select any one in the 4 kinds of commonly used batteries, Sealed lead acid, vented, Gel, NiCd and custom other batteries.
7. Digital tube display controller battery voltage and charging current,upper computer display various parameters, such as model, PV input voltage, battery types, battery voltage, charging current, charging power, working condition etc.
8. RS232 communication, and that providing communication protocol, it’s convenient for customer’s integration management.
9. This controller could be paralleled infinitely.
10. CE, RoHS Certifications approved; cooperating with clients through the other certifications.
Add to cart
50Ah 12/24/48V PWM Charge Controller With LCD Display0 out of 5₦16,500.00
This controller is a kind of intelligent, multi-purpose solarcharge and discharge controller. These serial products adopt customized LCDdisplay screen, which makes the operation on the interface rather convenient.All the controlling parameters can be reset flexibly to satisfy your differentneeds. This controller has the following features:
l Visual LCD graphic symbol Brief key operation
l Automaticidentification system voltage level IntelligentPWM charge mode
l Automatictemperature compensation Adjustablecharge-discharge control parameters
l Settableoperating modes of loads Overload& short circuit protection
l Remotemonitoring and control function (custom) Battery reverse-discharge protection
l Batterylow voltage disconnection (LVD) Battery reverses connection protection
l Accumulatedfunction of charge and discharge ampere hours
Add to cart