No products in the cart.
Mpower 1.5KVA/24V Inverter
Mpower 1500va/24V inverter is highly suitable for households with moderate power back-up requirement and is constructed with controller based technology using MOSFETs. It is capable of powering appliances like audio/video systems,5 light bulbs, 1 laptop or computer, 4 fans and television set. Very easy to maintain with no fuel required and provides uninterrupted power also It is noiseless.
|Back Up Time||3 hrs|
|Compatible Battery Type||200Ah|
|Fixture Type||Energy Saving|
|Model Name||Sine Wave|
|Output Power||1.5 KVA/ 24 V|
|Type||Pure Sine Wave|
Felicity 3.5Kva 24 Volts Power Inverter0 out of 5₦170,000.00
The inverter series is an electronic product that has been designed and built to take low DC voltage power from batteries and convert it to standard AC power like the current you have at home.The Inverter series is a DC-to-AC with auto line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system. Inverter series powers from AC power and DC source, serving as an extended run UPS. When AC cable is connected to a wall socket, utility power goes to connected equipment and/or charges the battery set via charging system.
1. Super efficient, DC to AC conversion, minimizing charging losses
2. Input Voltage range selection option
3. Fully automatic start operation
4. High frequency technology
5. Compact size and light weight
6. Provides critical overload protection
7. Eco-friendly & non-polluting (green device)
8. Advanced technology optimizes battery life
Add to cart
Prag 2.5KVA/24V Inverter with AC/DC Cables2.00 out of 5₦112,500.00
This Prag Inverter ensures home/office users the always-on power supply with the exceptional power performance comes at a comfortable pricing. Featuring the high-efficiency conversion design, the Power Inverter supplies long-lasting and reliable power to various appliances and provide longer backup for equipments. The defensive mechanisms of Fast changeover, guarantees uninterrupted power supply and overload protection ensure the efficiency of appliances as protection against overload and load shedding is secured.
- High-efficiency DC-to-AC Conversion.
- Compact, Sleek and Light Weight Design.
- LED Status Indicators.
- Overload Protection.
- Built-in Intelligent Charger.
- Fast changeover.
- Model Number: 2.5KVA/24V
Back Up Time 10 hr Battery Included No Compatible Battery Type Rechargeable Battery Fixture Type Energy Saving Material Metal Model ID 2969.3.1 Model Name Eco Series Output Power 2.5 KVA/24 V Type Pure Sine Wave
Add to cart
Prag 4KVA/24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter0 out of 5₦190,000.00
This Prag Inverter 4KVA/24V ensures home/office users the always-on power supply with the exceptional power performance comes at a comfortable pricing. Featuring the high-efficiency conversion design, the Power Inverter supplies long-lasting and reliable power to various appliances and provide longer backup for equipments. The defensive mechanisms of automatic switch-over and overload protection ensure the efficiency of appliances as protection against overload and load shedding is secured.
For convenient mounting, these units can be installed in either a horizontal or wall-mounted placement to make the most of your space.
- High-efficiency DC-to-AC Conversion
- Compact Sleek and Light Weight Design
- Automatic Switch-Over
- LED Status Indicators
- Overload Protection
- Built-in Intelligent Charger
- Auto-Restart / Auto-Charge
PRAG Inverter/Solar Changer Features On Inverter
- High overload ability up to 300% rated power (20 sec)
- Low voltage trip selectable(9.5V/10V or 10V/10.5V), extracting max power from various batteries with different protections
- Low quiescent current, power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 10W (3s sensing cycle)/3W (30s sensing cycle)*
- 13VDC battery recover point, dedicated for solar systems
On Battery charger
- 3-step intelligent battery charging
- 8 pre set battery type selector plus de-sulphation for totally flat batteries
- Powerful charge rate up to 90Amp** ,selectable from 0%-100%
- PFC(Power Factor Correction) for charger, less power consumption than conventional units
- 10 ms typical transfer time between battery and AC, guarantees power continuity
- 15s delay before transfer when AC resumes, extra protection for loads when used with generator
- Input AC voltage range selectable(184-253V or 154-253V), for different kinds of loads
- 30A/40A through current ability
- Allows start up and through power with depleted batteries
On Remote control & other features
- Ability to switch the unit on/off , select/deselect power saver mode
- 17 alarms/warnings, informative for easier operation and trouble-shooting
- LCD status display available
- Battery/AC priority switch available for off grid solar/wind system
- USB communication port available
- CE Certificated
Add to cart