No products in the cart.
Maximum Power 12v 200ah AGM Battery
MAXIMUM POWER BATTERY
A special assembly technology is used to enhance power density to a considerable level.
1. The battery is full of power when it’s out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2. No memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3. By high partition, adsorption and strong;
4. There is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5. Comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6. The use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7. Easy storage, less maintenance;
8. Using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
1. Tele-communication central station (wired or cellular)
2. Power system communication, military communication, etc.
3. Network communication including: Data transmission, television signal transmission, etc.
4. Uninterruptable Power System (UPS- for Telecom)Battery general features
Comes with one year warranty
|Cells per unit:||6|
|Voltage per unit:||12 volt|
|Dimensions:||522x240x219 (240) mm|
|Max Discharge current:||2000 A (5 sec)|
|Internal resistance:||Approx. 4 mΩ|
|Operating temperature range:||Discharge: -20oC~60oC Charge: 0oC~50oC Storage: -20oC~60oC|
|Normal operating temperature range||25oC±5oC|
|Float charging voltage:||13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25oC|
|Recommended maximum charging current limit:||60 A|
|Equalization and cycle service:||14.6 to 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25oC|