Luminous 4kVA/48V Cruze Inverter
The Luminous inverter brand is one of the oldest and most-tested in the Nigerian market, coming second to only the Sukam brand. Between them, they account for the widest usage in our market and are products that offer proven performance and durability, anchored in tested product quality. Whether you choose Luminous or Sukam, our opinion is that you are in good hands either way.
LUMINOUS 4KVA INVERTER OFFERS MORE CAPACITY
The 4kVA/48V Luminous cruze inverter obviously provides additional capacity to support appliances at home or in the office, over what the long-known 3.5kV /48V option could do. Still, no additional battery is required. If you find 3.5kVa fairly short of your load requirement, or simply want more capacity, the 4kVA/48V Luminous should just be it.
KEY FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE BENEFITS OF THE 4KVA/48V LUMINOUS CRUZE INVERTER
- High over-load handling capacity
- Installation and maintenance friendly
- Advanced battery management which enhances battery life up to 70%
- Intelligent battery charging mechanism
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter power: cleanest power for your sensitive appliances
- Capacity – 4 KVA, Rated Power –3360 W
- Supports Four battery
- 12 Month Warranty
- Safe for sensitive appliances with Sine wave out-put
- Cruze HKVA Inverters can run heavy loads like AC, Geyser, Petrol Pumps, Photocopiers, Dental Chairs etc., depending on their capacity (please check the inverter capacity and your power requirement)
- Auto over-load handling capacity
- Installation and maintenance friendly
- Offers high quality and reliable power back-up solution for office and homes
- MCB for protection from Input mains
- Bypass switch for supplying output directly from grid in case of Home UPS fault.
- Noiseless Operations with the help of low harmonic distortion
- Intuitive Display to easily understand status of mains availability, battery status, etc.
- Comprehensive protection against short-circuit, reverse polarity, battery over-charge, deep-discharge etc.
- protection against short-circuit, reverse polarity, battery over-charge, deep-discharge etc
That's really loaded. If you need a reputable inverter brand, a fairly robust capacity and a battery bank size not exceeding 4 batteries, this Luminous is a good way to go. Here's more of what you get from the Luminous 4kVA/48V inverter:
Runs heavy loads
The powerful UPS can run heavy loads like AC, Geyser, Petrol Pumps, Photocopiers, Dental Chairs etc (please check the inverter capacity and your power requirement).
This UPS has a beautiful and easy to understand display which shows the status of mains availability, battery charging, battery level, etc.
Adaptive Battery charging control system technology (ABCC) ensures faster battery charging and enhances battery life by 70%
Safety for your home
Cruze is armed with comprehensive protection features against short-circuit, reverse polarity, battery over-charge and battery deep-discharge. Its pure sine wave output ensures safety and noiseless operation of connected appliances.
Easy UPS Bypass
In case of any fault in UPS, Bypass switch can be used to bypass the UPS and allow mains to be available without any wiring changes.
BATTERY REQUIREMENT FOR LUMINOUS 4KVA/48V INVERTER
Number of Batteries:
Luminous 4kVA 48V inverter is 48VDC. It requires 4 units of 12V battery to function. This battery bank of 4 units of 12V batteries will be seen as a minimum requirement. More batteries could be added (in parallel) to extend available backup, if required.
Battery Size to Use
Given the poor power supply experience in Nigeria, users require as much energy backup as possible, meaning that larger capacity batteries are to be preferred. That's why most installations are done with 200Ah battery capacity.
Still, it's important to note that the inverter will function with lower capacity batteries, even 100Ah, once you use enough to meet the 48V requirement. Whther it's 200Ah/12V or 150Ah/12V or 100Ah/12V battery, the inverter will work. Smaller batteries store less energy, meaning you have less to use. It's therefore easier to ruin them through overuse. If you can afford larger capacity battery, they will serve you better.
Battery Type to Use
Principally, the choice here is between the sealed maintenance-free (SMF) dry-cell battery type and the tubular wet-cell type. We strongly recommend tubular batteries for their proven performance and long service life. Dry-cell (SMF) batteries are obviously more convenient to use, but tubular batteries generally outlast them. What is good to note, though, is that your Luminous 4kVA/48V inverter will work perfectly with any of the battery types.
MAINTENANCE FOR LUMINOUS 4KVA/48V INVERTER
This product is fully supported, as Luminous has service workshops in major cities in Nigeria, with two in Lagos. Luminous inverters have 12 months' manufacturer's warranty. Repair, if there is any issue, is free in the warranty period. Repair support continues after the warranty period, but at a fee, so your Luminous inverter can be kept running for ages.
SPECIFICATIONS OF LUMINOUS 4KVA/48V INVERTER
|Big Homes - 3 BHK & above, Businesses|
No. of batteries supported (12V)
Max Charging Current (in Amperes)
Net weight (kg.)
|AC, Fans, Laptops, LED TV, Lights, Mixer Grinder, Personal Computers, Refrigerator|
Supported battery types
|Deep Discharge, MCB, Overload, Shortcircuit|
|Digital display, Fast charging, Easy UPS bypass, MCB protection|
Max Input Current