No products in the cart.
Luminous 15KVA/240V Combo Inverter
This 15KVA/240V Pure Sine Wave Inverter has Output with intelligent real time control and a high speed MOSFET and IGBT protection for excess currents and voltage spikes and also has Smart Charge plus Technology for faster charging and longer battery life.
|Back Up Time||10 hrs|
|Compatible Battery Type||Rechargeable Battery|
|Fixture Type||Energy Saving|
|Model Name||Combo Inverter|
|Output Power||15 KVA / 240 V|
|Type||Pure Sine Wave|
Prag 4KVA/24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter0 out of 5₦190,000.00
This Prag Inverter 4KVA/24V ensures home/office users the always-on power supply with the exceptional power performance comes at a comfortable pricing. Featuring the high-efficiency conversion design, the Power Inverter supplies long-lasting and reliable power to various appliances and provide longer backup for equipments. The defensive mechanisms of automatic switch-over and overload protection ensure the efficiency of appliances as protection against overload and load shedding is secured.
For convenient mounting, these units can be installed in either a horizontal or wall-mounted placement to make the most of your space.
- High-efficiency DC-to-AC Conversion
- Compact Sleek and Light Weight Design
- Automatic Switch-Over
- LED Status Indicators
- Overload Protection
- Built-in Intelligent Charger
- Auto-Restart / Auto-Charge
PRAG Inverter/Solar Changer Features On Inverter
- High overload ability up to 300% rated power (20 sec)
- Low voltage trip selectable(9.5V/10V or 10V/10.5V), extracting max power from various batteries with different protections
- Low quiescent current, power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 10W (3s sensing cycle)/3W (30s sensing cycle)*
- 13VDC battery recover point, dedicated for solar systems
On Battery charger
- 3-step intelligent battery charging
- 8 pre set battery type selector plus de-sulphation for totally flat batteries
- Powerful charge rate up to 90Amp** ,selectable from 0%-100%
- PFC(Power Factor Correction) for charger, less power consumption than conventional units
- 10 ms typical transfer time between battery and AC, guarantees power continuity
- 15s delay before transfer when AC resumes, extra protection for loads when used with generator
- Input AC voltage range selectable(184-253V or 154-253V), for different kinds of loads
- 30A/40A through current ability
- Allows start up and through power with depleted batteries
On Remote control & other features
- Ability to switch the unit on/off , select/deselect power saver mode
- 17 alarms/warnings, informative for easier operation and trouble-shooting
- LCD status display available
- Battery/AC priority switch available for off grid solar/wind system
- USB communication port available
- CE Certificated
Add to cart
Sukam 3.5kVA/48V Inverter0 out of 5₦185,000.00
The Su-Kam 3.5kVA/48V inverter is a 3.5kVA output capacity digital pure sine wave inverter, large enough to power a sizable set of household or office appliances. The 3.5kVA Su-Kam inverter is a 48 volts inverter requiring 4units of 3.5v battery. That battery bank of 4 (No.) 12-Volt batteries will ideally be deep cycle, sealed, maintenance-free batteries. Solar panels 300watts with 2pcs 45amps controller to charge the batteries at a 5hour charging rate. Battery capacity of 200Ah is recommended, though lower can be used.
Add to cart
Prag 5Kva 48V Advanced Inverter – V0 out of 5₦285,000.00
PRAG V-series Inverter/Charger Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, charger, and Auto-transfer switch into one complete system . It is packed with unique features and it is one of the most advanced inverter/chargers in the market today.
The inverter features an AC pass-through circuit, powering your home appliances from utility or generator power while charging the battery. When utility power fails, the battery backup system keeps your appliances powered until utility power is restored. Internal protection circuits prevent over-discharge of the batteries by shutting down the inverter when a low battery condition occurs. When utility or generator power is restored, the inverter transfers to the AC source and recharges the batteries.
It features power factor correction, sophisticated multi-stage charging and pure sine wave output with unprecedentedly high surge capability to meet demanding power needs of inductive loads without endangering the equipment.
PRAG Inverter/Charger is equipped with a powerful charger of up to 120Amp (depending on Model). The overload capacity is 300% of continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer.
Add to cart