- No products in the cart.
EP Solar Panel Charge Controller 30Amps-12/24V with LCD Display
Brand New PWM 30A Solar Charge Controller Panel Regulator 12V 24V. The Solar lighting Controller for solar system with automatic lighting control and time functions. The Solar Controller is designed with a microcontroller for automatic lighting control functions.
|Model Name||Solar Charger Controller|
|Output Power||30 A / 12 V|
Auxano 60Ah 12/24/36/48/60V Solar Charge Controller With LCD Display0 out of 5₦100,000.00
1. MPPT charging mode, peak efficiency up to 99%, saving 30%~60% solar panel than traditional PWM controller.
2. DC12V/24V/48V/60V battery system automatic recognition, users would like to use in different system conveniently.
3. DC12V/24V/48V/60V system, maximum PV input voltage up to DC100V.
4. Charge type: three stages charge fast charge(MPPT), constant voltage,
floating charge, protected our battery, lead to a long use age.
5. Discharge type owns always on pattern and always off pattern, it also has PV voltage solar controlling switch pattern.
6. Clients can auto select any one in the 4 kinds of commonly used batteries, Sealed lead acid, vented, Gel, NiCd and custom other batteries.
7. Digital tube display controller battery voltage and charging current,upper computer display various parameters, such as model, PV input voltage, battery types, battery voltage, charging current, charging power, working condition etc.
8. RS232 communication, and that providing communication protocol, it’s convenient for customer’s integration management.
9. This controller could be paralleled infinitely.
10. CE, RoHS Certifications approved; cooperating with clients through the other certifications.
Add to cart
FANGPUSUN 80Ah 12/24/36/48/60V MPPT Solar Charge Controller0 out of 5₦170,000.00The FM80 from Fangpusun it uses the latest Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, which seeks out the maximum power available from a solar array. Voltage stepdown converter to be able to convert high PV voltages down to lower battery voltages of 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 volts. Connect a maximum of: 1250 watts(@12V) 2500 watts(@24V) 5000 watts(@48V) to your batteries.It has a built-in 3.1″ backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications remote programming and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.Maximum Open Circuit Voltage of Solar Module Range 150VFive Stage Charger: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Silent and EqualisationMaximum Output Current 80AVoltage regulation set points: 10 – 80 user adjustableText LCD display: for operating parameters,fault messages,self test options. With menu-driven operationData logging: Amp Hours, Watt Hours, Time in Float, Peak Watts, Amps, Solar Array Voltage, Max battery Voltage, Min Battery Voltage and Absorb for each day with total accumulated Amp Hours and kW Hours of production.Standby power consumption: less than 1 wOperating temperature: minimum -40C maximum 60CMenu languages: English and SpanishDimensions 40 x 14x 10cmWeight 5.3kg
Add to cart
MPPT 30A 12V/24V Solar Charge Controller with Automatic Lcd Display0 out of 5₦25,000.00
MPPT 30A solar controller applied to the solar photovoltaic system which is used to coordinate solar panels, storage battery and load. It is a very important assembly in the photovoltaic system. It is different from other solar controllers that it is add the comprehensive protection function makes the whole solar photovoltaic system operate efficiently and safely.
1, LCD screen display
2, Easy operation interface
3, MPPT+PWM charging mode
4, Parameter user can reset,
5, A key to open and close the load,
6 A key to restore the factory settings,
7, Battery reverse discharge protection,
8, Battery reverse polarity protection
9, Battery under voltage protection,
10, Overload, short-circuit protection,
Add to cart