Deka 12v 200ah Battery
MK DEKA BATTERY, 8A4DLTP, AGM BATTERY, 12V, 200 AH AT 20HR
MK Deka batteries are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
MK Sealed PV/Solar Batteries
MK sealed batteries are designed for maintenance-free operation for the life of the battery. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes, and spills. Tank formed plates ensure voltage matching between cells. Most models are rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA, and DOT, allowing them to be transported by air and requiring no special containers for ground shipping.
East Penn MK Sealed AGM Batteries
These are completely sealed, absorbed glass mat, valve-regulated batteries with efficient recombination. AGM batteries are recommended for battery backup standby power systems where batteries are in float service with occasional deep discharges. They can operate at temperatures from -40 to 140°F.
- Dual-Purpose design yields Deep Cycle service and High Performance rating
- Less than 2% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Absorbed Glass Mat (often referenced as Gel Cell)
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: RV, Marine, Solar, Communications, Sump Pumps, Lifts, Etc.
- MK AGM Batteries requires no special battery charger as do GEL CELL batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge an AGM battery please consult us before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems require no modification when using MK AGM Batteries.
- MK Battery is a wholly owned subsidiary of East Penn Mfg Co (DEKA) of Lyon, PA.