- No products in the cart.
FANGPUSUN 60Ah 12/24/36/48/60V MPPT Solar Charge Controller0 out of 5₦165,000.00The FM60 from Fangpusun it uses the latest Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, which seeks out the maximum power available from a solar array. Voltage stepdown converter to be able to convert high PV voltages down to lower battery voltages of 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 volts. Connect a maximum of: 900 watts(@12V) 1800 watts(@24V) 3600 watts(@48V) to your batteries.It has a built-in 3.1″ backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications remote programming and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.Maximum Open Circuit Voltage of Solar Module Range 150VFive Stage Charger: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Silent and EqualisationMaximum Output Current 60AVoltage regulation set points: 10 – 80 user adjustableText LCD display: for operating parameters,fault messages,self test options. With menu-driven operationData logging: Amp Hours, Watt Hours, Time in Float, Peak Watts, Amps, Solar Array Voltage, Max battery Voltage, Min Battery Voltage and Absorb for each day with total accumulated Amp Hours and kW Hours of production.Standby power consumption: less than 1 wOperating temperature: minimum -40C maximum 60CMenu languages: English and SpanishDimensions 40 x 14x 10cmWeight 5.3kg
Add to cart
Outback FM80Ah 12/24/36/48/60V Charge Controller0 out of 5₦340,000.00
- Increases PV Solar Array Output to battery bank by up to 30%.
- Designed for charging from your solar array to battery banks with nominal design voltages from 12 to 60 VDC
- Fully Programmable and Built-in 128 Days of Data Logging.
- Ready for Summer temps with Full Power Output in Ambient Temperature up to 104°F (40°C)
- Highest quality MPPT controller for maximizing your solar system performance.
- Backlit 80 character-display shows the current operational status.
- Input PV voltages up to 150VDC open circuit for charging battery banks from 12-60VDC.
- Gets more amp hours from your solar panels into your batteries everyday.
Add to cart