30amps 12/24V PWM Solar Charge Controller With Display
Specifications:Solar controller has specifically designed to meet the needs of the rural electrification market.
Working Temperature: -20C to +55C
Self consume: Less Than 12mA
Charge Type: PWM
Waterproof Level: IP32
Terminal Scale: 28-10 AWG
Size:16.7 x 9 x 4cm/ 6.6x 3.5x 1.6inch(L*W*T)
PWM battery charging
All necessary protections equipped
Adjustable controlling parameter of the system
Suitable for Home, Industrial, Commercial etc.
1. The function of the controller is to protect the voltage overshoot and discharge.
2. When the battery voltage is too low, the controller to stop output; after the solar panels charging, the battery will return to 12.6 v. It is a natural to output.
3. 12.6 v is to restore the discharge voltage.
4. When the solar panels to recharge battery float charging voltage can be achieved. It will stop charging. This is called overshoot protection.
5. The controller normal voltage of 10.7 v to 13.7v. This two voltage fluctuation, you can be set manually
If you got trouble in using please try to adjust the Float Voltage to 13.7V:
Firstly, you need to long press the MCU control button about 3-4 s, and then there will be a management interface on the screen.
Secondly, you have to press the Add button under the screen until the voltage reaches 13.7 volts.
Lastly, you need to re-press the MCU control button again, when the display doesn it blink anymore it saves controller recording the data.
1 x Solar Charge Controller
1 x User Manual